[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.5.1″ text_font=”Roboto||||||||” text_font_size=”15px”]
- As American businesses have increasingly turned to staffing companies for work force flexibility and access to talent, the U.S. staffing industry has grown to $87 billion in annual sales and employs an average of three million workers per day.
- Staffing companies offer flexibility to their clients so they can keep fully staffed during busy times. Whether temporary jobs last a few hours or several years, America’s staffing companies allow businesses to adjust their work forces to meet their ever-changing needs.
- Business clients rely on staffing firms to provide access to talented workers in the full range of occupations, from traditional office–clerical and industrial to specialized and professional positions, including legal, accounting, finance, scientific and technical, information technology, health care, executive and management, and sales and marketing.
- Employment firms offer a good way to find people who can become permanent employees. Most staffing firms offer temporary, contract, temporary-to-permanent, and permanent placement services.
- Three-quarters of business clients say the quality of employees recruited from staffing firms is the same as or better than the quality of their regular employees.
- Staffing companies offer competitive wages and benefits to attract the best talent, and provide free training to temporary and contract employees each year to help meet America’s growing demand for skilled workers.
- Staffing services save you time because they review hundreds of resumes a month, interview the skilled of those candidates then do extensive background checks on those individuals. Making sure that you only review the cream of the crop and helping you avoid wasting time doing the tedious task of going through the rest.
- Hiring a staffing firm can be very cost effective. Some of the benefits are the fact that you don’t have to waste your valuable time, or hire a human resource staff. Staffing services also handle all the payroll taxes, workers compensation and unemployment benefits for their employees.