[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.5.1″ text_font=”Roboto||||||||” text_font_size=”15px”]
Once you have chosen to use Energi Personnel for your hiring needs the first and most important step is to provide us with a thorough description of your business and the candidate that you are looking for. This can prevent wasting your time with candidates that do not match your qualifications. Here are questions that you can have prepared ahead of time to make the process go smoother.
- Your Company Name
- Company Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Names and Titles
- Fax Number
- Email Address
- Website Address
- Preferred Method of Contact
- Title of the Position That You Are Hiring
- Who the New Candidate Will Report To
- Who Will Do the Interviewing?
- When Would You Like to Interview?
- When Would You Like this Person to Start?
- What Hours and Days will they be required to Work? Any Overtime?
- Any Travel Required?
- What Languages would you like the candidate to speak?
- What Software Programs will they be working with?
- Come up with a very detailed description of what the candidate will be doing on a day to day basis.
- What education level would you like the candidate to have?
- What Salary are you looking at starting this person out at? Potential for Bonuses?
- Are you interesting in hiring this person temporary, temp-hire or direct hire?
- Put together a slight description of your company (i.e. Years in business, industry, number of employees and benefits).